There's this cute little dollar theater on main street in American Fork. It's awesome! They actually have treats for $.50 and less, Ring Pops and Tootsie Rolls and all sorts of deliciousness. At any rate, they always have the "family friendly" movies there. I don't think I have ever even seen them display an ad for an R-rated movie. Crazy, non?

To get to the point, Cody and I went to go see August Rush there last weekend and it's such a good movie! It has almost an ethereal quality to it. Peaceful, full of faith, and beautiful all describe it well. The little dude that stars, Freddie Highmore, is such a great actor already and he does a great job. When the credits rolled up, I said to Cody, "This is totally worth owning!" and he agreed, which is amazing because we only own about 6 movies (we buy more but always sell them on eBay 'cause we get sick of having stuff lying around). I think it's mostly 'cause Robin Williams plays the antagonist; Cody hates Robin Williams.

Anyway, I highly recommend it. Even to you, Mom!