I guess it hurts to try and stay up with blogs. I've been ignoring them for a month now, and now that I'm back, trying to pay attention...I got tagged again! O_o This time, my cute cousin Rachel tagged me.

Well, here goes. I'm supposed to go to the 4th picture in the 4th folder of my pictures and write a blog about it. Aren't you excited?

This is a model apartment in Layton Cody and I looked at one weekend while we were living in Cedar City. The appeal? It allowed pets, it was about 1/2 a mile away from the Davis Extension of Weber where Cody was transferring to, and they served us warm chocolate chip cookies when we went to look at the clubhouse. Oh, and the clubhouse had a pool and gym, yay. Plus the cookies...did I mention there were cookies?

Downsides...money. I think it was about $800/month plus a pet deposit and pet rent, which after paying $425/month in Cedar was hiiiiiiiiigh...anyway, we found our nifty little condo in Centerville for $500/month and everything turned out peachy keen.

I won't tag you, but you can tag yourself. Ha, I'm a party pooper! :P